Wave Force Monza
€1.524,00 without VAT
The Wave Force Pro pedal set is perfect for a modern technological driving with robotic gearbox, and for high performance. Customizable in many parameters of use. The Monza base is perfect for Formula and GT driving.
Performance and Feeback :
For a professional performance with strong emotions you need the maximum precision and continuity of response between the controls and the pilot, just like in reality.
– The brake allows an operating pressure of up to 200 kg and a pedal force of up to over 100 kg (the maximum in the sector) and great precision in releasing the brake
– Same precision in the responsiveness of the accelerator. The large size of the pedal-plates allows for maximum control
– Exclusive 16-bit electronic designed entirely by Wave Italy engineers and developed with the contribution of professional pilots
Materials and mechanics :
Designed with the latest generation 3D CAD software is then perfected with precision machine tools before undergoing severe stress tests to ensure greater reliability, robustness and durability. Pedal body and base body of each module are entirely made of anodized aluminum to ensure:
– Definition in details
– Great precision in movements
– High reliability and maximum driving comfort
Possibility to have the Pedal Set in different colors for some parts in anodized aluminum.
Design, Technology, Craftsmanship :
The sophisticated design and the materials quality, finally, make Wave Italy pedals a mechanical and electronic jewel that accurately replicate the look and performance of the real controller:
– Cutting-edge technology
– Constant and professional R&D
– Attention to detail and refined craftsmanship typical of a land famous for the passion for racing cars
Design and development, production, sales and service. In Wave Italy every single detail is thought of with attention to ensure maximum quality in every respect.
Customization and Specifications :
Total customization freedom:
– Fully customizable for the perfect Ergonomic position and angle
– Pedals inclination and position of plates are settable for every need
– Adjustable distance between each pedal column
– Possibility to 100% customize the curve Force / Brake Shift
– The pedals base (included) allows you to install them on simulation platforms
– Scuff plates supplied with the Monza or Imola Support to guide the heel position and the ergonomic adjustment of the leg / ankle angle
– Plug & Play – USB port for easy connection to the computer from which you can perform sensor calibrations.
Blue, Green, orange, Red, Yellow