GT3 R8/Huracan replica steering wheel in DIY kit
If you’re passionate about Simracing, we can assure you that there’s nothing more satisfying than riding a wheel you’ve assembled yourself. Get started on your DIY project and develop your skills by following the step-by-step assembly tutorial.
This product is a DIY steering wheel kit. It can be adapted to any flying base (Simucube, Fanatec, Trhustmaster, QR 70mm standard) for PC use.
Designed by BS Hardware.
The kit includes :
- 4mm carbon plate CNC cut (300mm)
- 3D printing (grips, rear case, QR adapter, electronic mounting accessories)
- Carbon magnetic shifters + 3mm carbon paddles
- Rotary encoder caps
- Complete screw kit for the steering wheel assembly (except specific QR)
- BSH vinyl stickers with matte lamination
The kit does not include the electronic part, we recommend the pre-programmed Electroseed cards :
- x1 Radio kit (Dongle ,Firmwire CTS, 1500mh battery, 15mm switch, Horizontal IO bracket)
- x10 12mm Button (choice of colors)
- x3 Encoders
- Dupont cables
- USB extension cable
Tutorial to build your project step by step :