TFS Formula KIT DIY
From: €238,80 €199,00 VAT excl.
If you’re passionate about Simracing, we can assure you that there’s nothing more satisfying than riding a wheel you’ve assembled yourself. Get started on your DIY project and develop your skills by following the step-by-step assembly tutorial.
This product is a DIY kit to assemble yourself. It can be adapted on the steering wheel bases (Simucube, Fanatec, Trhustmaster, QR 70mm standard) for a PC use.
Kit included :
- 4mm carbon plate CNC cut (290mm)
- 3D printing (handles, Real Enclosure, knobs, button guards)
- Shifters Carbon/aluminium + Carbon Paddles 3mm
- Complete screw kit for steering wheel assembly (excluding specific QR)
It is possible to have the handles covered with alcantara in our workshops “Option Grip alcantara”.
Electronic kit option. We offer a complete kit with all the electronic components needed to assemble the Steering Wheel. We also share links to suppliers, if you wish to purchase separately and adapt the electronics of your choice:
- x1 Kit PCB radio or free choice of electronics (arduino ….)
- x14 Bouton 12 mm
- x2 Encodeur CTS288
- x2 Encodeur EC11
- Câbles JST
- x1 Lipo Battery
3Dprint, Cover Alcantara
Kit only, Kit + Electronics
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.